We offer a Leadership and Development Programme aimed at S3 pupils.
This course has been developed over many years by our staff, who have accumulated an immense portfolio of experience in personal development.
We can also offer a Weekend Aspiration Course aimed at S5/6, which enables young adults to realise their own potential as well as raising attainment.
At the Arran Outdoor Education Centre, we want you to know what to expect, whether you’re a pupil, teacher, parent or guardian. We want you to enjoy the experience of learning outdoors to the maximum of your potential.
We understand that most young people who come to stay at the centre are excited about the activities on offer. However, we also believe that living together alongside social interaction is an important education tool to help with their personal development.
We pride ourselves on the ability to encourage and enable young people to learn lifelong social skills, which will support them well beyond their school life.
Our aims are to:
- provide a wide range of opportunities to participate in high quality, well directed and enjoyable outdoor education
- provide a platform that encourages new and exciting personal experiences gained in a new and challenging environment
- promote an awareness of environmental issues
- promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle
- maintain the highest standards of safety and care throughout their stay
You can access further information below:
We also have resources available to print and complete ahead of your trip: